Thursday, August 23, 2007

sigh. so many rollercoaster feelings again. these periods, when my dear is busy, he hasnt been spending as much time as he used to be with me alreadi.. yeah. i gotta have activities of my own.. but I'm just too comfortable being with him.. I'm like glued to him.. a few days nvr meet seems like months.. =( so sad.. so, begin to mend some friendship I regreated, making current ones more enjoyable but I stop making new ones in progress. haah. for some reasons lah.. nonetheless.. my classmates are really fun ppl.. lols.. I alreadi regreated nvr really bond with my yr1 classmates.. so I'm trying my best to bond with yr2's classmates as well.. yeaps.. anyway, i'm glad ahma's with me for the SpDp course. thanks ahma. =) it seems like we're alreadi drifted apart. I feel so, distance from u everytime our conversation involves most about ur classmates.. yea, now I know how u felt during tt period.. sorry gal.. I haven been treasuring you guys much since Jeff came in.. Sorry to my two bestie.. Leewah and HweeHwee.. hope we could still have gurls outting soon.. =)

so, haha.. first time chalet wid Zoe. lols.. it's been rather great.. not as jialat as I expected thou.. yea.. haha. i'm still living underneath the coconut shell.. =P lazy to come out. =x

anyway, there's this guy.. lols! all sweets and stuff.. and his background's interesting.. and, he's damn gd at saying mushy stuff.. *dunno is true or nt =x* so, I went to meet my him,audi bf. hahas. all i can say is, wrong time, wrong place, wrong wrong wrong. but dude~ ur colleague nt bad either.. y nt consider her? haha.. =x and yeaps.. as I've guessed. we stop contacting each other alreadi. dunno shld say it here anot. =x but i guessed, my number of silent readers wun b much. so.... hahas! lemme spill the beans!! he.. he.... wanna jio me. XD too bad dude~ i'm attached. =X plz dun waste ur time waiting man~ I and my bf been through ALOT ALOT to get where we are now.. and I love him.. so, I hope u get my msg alreadi! =) still frenz? =))

NICHOLAS!! lols.. nic is a funny fren i made in.... maple? audition? wadever. we haven even meet each other even aft 1yr of friendship. XD anyway, he's my entertainer.. XD hope he wun come n kill me. =x everyday DOTADOTADOTA.. someone hu hates losing in game. lols. a no lifer like me. ^^ yeaps. loves to eat tonnes of food and still stay in STICK figure. wtf. woi, go get a gf lah. dunno how many times muz i repeat myself. =x anyway, i'm putting high hopes on him with his going-to-be sec 3 gf. ^^ *curious how she look like =P*

DAVID WONG JUN WEI!!! =P this dude here.. is my ex-maple hubby. ^^ we dint meet each other aft 2yrs of friendship ler.. hahas.. yeaps.. fun having him ard.. he gt this habbit of changing plans REAL fast. one moment he's in sch. another moment he quit sch. another time, he says he's going for audition for La-Salle. nxt time, say wan go army.. den now going back to sch. wtf. together wid his best buddy, nizam(which i called him PHU) both oso siaosiao der. lols. davs, dun smoke so much lah.. u tink u so rich izzit? =x nxt time i go overseas, i buy one whole carton for u lah.. cheaper. =P another Dota fan.. =\ oh ya, I'm still selling his brief. =x DWJW brand. anyone interested? v cheap onli.. itchy dun come find me. XD

Calvin, lols.. this hunk.. (i use the word hunk) is my other character der bf. XD he really gt great body.. lols! even my mom tinks so.. XD but u've grown fatter lah.. woi, inviting me to watch ur competition anot? can bring my frenz oso? ^^ every time send me stupid funny stuff.. lols! once he sent me this prog called punish your boss. XDXD i've showed Leewah tt prog ler.. XDXD damn funny. first time her reaction was.. OMG! XDXD damn nice lah. juz tt, we cant put THE name in.. if nt, i sure punch damn thousand times! =x

Taiger. lols.. tt's his actual name.. a easy-going dude with hot body, sexy moves and damn cute n chio gf!! =X really. i'm serious.. lols. another guy hu ahem ahem ahem.. =x lols.. tink u all shld know bah.. tai, take care of urself ah.. nxt time come sg, find me loh.. i go msia will find u der if gt time.. =)) another siaosiao der guy.. came from my grandpa's state, but went to my hometown to study dance. lols.. kip on moving house.. so hard to find him.. =x

lastly, nt to forget my lovely beloved dear. =D (cuz i lazy type ler. =x wan slp) ^^ wan read more den go to our website loh. dun wan ppl say here mushymushy. lols.

and no use i intro my shop to my frenz. zzz cuz most of them are guys.. zzz.. and all they do is ask me, y u dun create stuff for guys? zzz. i'm doing gurls stuff okay.. buy for ur gf, ur sister, ur mama, ur aunt bah. =x anyway, Leewah is doing stuff for guys.. but she hasnt been activating it since long time ago.. wan visit? check it out at the link http://www.make-a-way.blogspot.com/ ^^ happy browsing! let me know if you're interested. cuz she wun check it.

Aaron, 154 crazyfm. done. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home